The new issue of T3 is here, sharing the enticing tech you simply cannot afford to miss over the next twelve months.
Discover the most eagerly anticipated gear of the coming year. Dig into the most desirable gadgets arriving in 2021, from delightful displays and sensational speakers to razor-sharp smart home tech and bacteria-blasting devices.
But there’s a lot more on offer in the latest issue! Learn what makes the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra an almost flawless flagship, pick up 24 hot home and garden upgrades for refreshing your living space inside and out, enjoy sensational sound in every room with these superb mini speakers and read our review of Apple’s portable powerhouse, the MacBook Pro.
You can read a sample of the magazine right in your browser just below!
Even better, you can currently save up to an astonishing 37% off a subscription to T3 – that means you’re paying just £3.16 an issue. So make sure you head over to our store and get yours now!
What’s inside the latest T3?
In the March issue, you’ll find:
- Eagerly awaited devices – droolworthy gear you need this year, from mini LED TVs to smart home tech
- Upgrade your house and garden – brighten up your home with these amazing appliances
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra tested – a gorgeous screen, peerless camera and stylus support make this the best flagship out there
- Super speakers for every room – listen to songs in the shower and podcasts on the patio
- Apple AirPods Max reviewed – superior build and futuristic spatial audio for an eyewatering price
- Wonderful running watches for newbies – get your fitness journey off on the right foot
- Apple MacBook Pro (M1) reviewed – this heavyweight throws a serious punch that belies its slender form
- Sony A7C rated – dwells in both the full-frame and APS-C worlds – but rules neither
Take a look inside
GET UP TO 37% OFF T3!
Not only does subscribing mean you’ll get every issue of T3 straight to your door but if you subscribe now, you can currently save up to a fantastic 37% off the cover price – that means you’ll get it for just £3.16 an issue!