The new issue of T3 is here, revealing the knockout tech you should be adding to your home this year.
Discover the most desirable designs in the tech world and take a gander at the most stunning gadgets on the market. From striking speakers and comely consoles to divine vehicles and lovely lighting, we’ve brought together ten very desirable devices for your delectation.
But there’s a lot more on offer in the latest issue! Track down 5 superb turntable setups for every budget, check out our review of Grado’s lush-sounding GT220 true wireless buds, look over fast, ultra-light laptops for setting up a home office anywhere and discover 12 amazing mirrorless, DSLR and compact cameras.
You can read a sample of the magazine right in your browser just below!
Even better, you can currently save up to an astonishing 37% off a subscription to T3 – that means you’re paying just £3.16 an issue. So make sure you head over to our store and get yours now!
What’s inside the latest T3?
In the February issue, you’ll find:
- Seriously gorgeous gadgets – whether it’s astounding audio gear, fab phones or thrilling lighting, discover the most droolworthy devices
- Top-notch turntable setups – attain vinyl nirvana with these heavenly record-player systems tailored to every budget
- Samsung TU7100 tested – sublime upscaling and a solid picture for a truly superb price
- Lightning-fast laptops – ultra-portable notebooks that that give the MacBook Air a run for its money
- Grado GT220 reviewed – these audiophile-thrilling true wireless buds are sensational
- Cracking cameras – select the perfect snapper, whether you’re into mirrorless, DSLR or compact cams
- Apple Fitness+ Rated – the new Apple-Watch-connected exercise app works wonders
- Microsoft Surface Laptop Go reviewed – affordable and featherlight, this may be the perfect student laptop
- Huawei Mate 40 Pro reviewed – can an excellent build quality save this phone from its dearth of Google apps?
Take a look inside
GET UP TO 37% OFF T3!
Not only does subscribing mean you’ll get every issue of T3 straight to your door but if you subscribe now, you can currently save up to a fantastic 37% off the cover price – that means you’ll get it for just £3.16 an issue!