As well as mattress toppers, and bedding and a full spectrum of bedtime essentials (opens in new tab), bedding brand pioneer Panda makes a beautifully soft duvet. Light and fluffy, it is aptly known as The Cloud…
Now, if you’re finding the weather a bit torrid for your tastes, you might not be thinking about buying a new duvet, but in fact warmer temperatures are exactly why you should consider sleeping under a Panda.
That’s because as well as being luxuriously soft, comfortable and what scientists call ‘snugglesome’, Panda duvets use bamboo fibres which can actually help regulate temperatures, keeping you cooler in summer (and, interestingly, warmer in winter). They’re also extremely lightweight – lighter than a feather, you might say, because rather than being filled with un-eco-friendly down, The Cloud uses more bamboo fibre mixed with high-tech nano microfibre.
Bamboo’s benefits don’t end with luxurious softness and fluffy lightness. As well as being ultra-sustainable, bamboo fibre is also naturally hypoallergenic and anti-bacterial giving you peace of mind that can only help further with restful sleep.
5 reasons to buy Panda’s The Cloud duvet
• Panda is the UK’s most-loved duvet and comes with a 5-year warranty
• The cloud is made from sustainable materials, is ethical, and suitable for vegans
• Bamboo filling is 10.5 tog rated for all-year-round comfort
• The 100% bamboo cover is eco-friendly, luxuriously soft, and naturally hypoallergenic and antibacterial
• Bamboo helps regulate your body temperature for better sleep