We got an official teaser as to what we're in for with the handset after OnePlus CEO and co-founder, Pete Lau shared details of the device – including its 120Hz display – but now we've been treated to a closer look at the new smartphone, and it's just as sleek and shiny as you'd hoped.
- PS5 pre-order deals: PlayStation 5 pre-orders guide
- Xbox Series X preorders: Here's where to lock-in your console
- iPhone 12 Pro close-up video shows off a slick, stylish flagship you'll love 😍
Concept Creator has been at it again, knocking up a gorgeous render of the OnePlus 8T based on all of the leaks, rumors, and official tidbits we've heard so far.
The render shows off the new flat display that's a departure from the curved panel of the OnePlus 8 Pro, as well as the holepunch front-facing 16MP camera, and the quad camera setup on the rear (48MP wide + 16MP ultra-wide + 5MP macro + 2MP).
Thanks to a leaked Amazon listing (via 91Mobiles) we also know that the OnePlus 8T will be packing a 4,500 mAh battery with support for 65W Warp Charge, and will house a Snapdragon 865 chipset.
- iPhone 12 in trouble after Google Pixel 5 price leak
- Google Pixel 5 set for huge upgrade we've all been desperate for
Reportedly available in Aquamarine Green or Lunar Silver, in 8GB/128GB and 12GB/256GB formats, the OnePlus 8T looks stunning in the video, and is set to launch on October 14.
From what we've heard about its competition, the phone could do very well if OnePlus gets the price right, outshining the Pixel 5 and offering better value for money, as well as the high-end specs needed, to battle it out with the iPhone 12.
- Cyber Monday deals 2020: shop the best Cyber Monday sales