With plenty of bad blood spilt off the field, it's time for the rugby to do the talking as the Lions tour of South Africa reaches its much-anticipated conclusion.
With the series finely poised at one game a piece, no self-respecting rugby fan will want to miss this deciding clash, so read on for your full guide on how to watch British Lions vs South Africa and get a Third Test live stream from anywhere.
Coaches Warren Gatland and Rassie Erasmus have locked horns amid a war of words throughout the tour, but the pair have larger headaches thanks to selection issues coming into this all-important final clash.
The Lions have made making six changes to Gatland's starting XV, with Liam Williams, Josh Adams, Bundee Aki, Ali Price, Wyn Jones and Ken Owens drafted into the starting side, with places for Adam Beard, Sam Simmonds and Finn Russell on the bench.
The hosts meanwhile have suffered a huge blow, with influential duo Faf de Klerk and Pieter-Steph du Toit ruled out of Saturday's win-or-bust showdown.
We've got all the info on how to live stream British & Irish Lions vs South Africa from anywhere. And if you're out of the country and can't access your preferred domestic broadcaster, you can always use a VPN to bypass any geo-restrictions and watch the third Test.
Where can I live stream British Lions vs South Africa third Test in the UK?
Rugby fans in the UK and Ireland can watch the British & Irish Lions vs South Africa third Test via Sky Sports, who have exclusive live broadcast rights to the entire tour.
The network has a dedicated Sky Sports Lions channel for the series, with coverage staring at 3.30pm BST ahead of the 5pm BST kick-off on Saturday. The match is also being shown on Sky Sports Main Event.
Sky subscribers also have the option of watching on the move using the Sky Go app, which is available on nearly all modern phones, tablets, laptops, PCs and consoles.
Or, if you're looking to tune in without being locked in to a long, expensive contract, consider the more flexible Now TV streaming option.
British Lions vs South Africa: Third Test kick-off time
The British Lions vs South Africa third Test is being played at Cape Town Stadium in Cape Town, and kicks off at 6pm SAST local time on Saturday, August 7.
That makes it a 5pm BST start for Lions fans in the UK and Ireland and a 2am AEST start on in the early hours of Sunday morning for rugger fans in Australia.
Viewers in New Zealand will meanwhile need to be ready for kick-off at 4am NZST.
How to watch British Lions vs South Africa: Third Test from anywhere in the world
If you're out of the country for the British Lions vs South Africa: Third Test game, you can still get access to a live stream of every match by making use of our best VPN to get past those geo-restrictions.
With most domestic broadcasters locking streaming services to their country, you may hit a wall when it comes to accessing the likes of Stan Sport or Sky Sports when overseas. However, by getting yourself a handy streaming VPN, you can hop on a server within the US or UK (or anywhere else for that matter depending on where your online content is geo-restricted to), and this will switch your IP address to make it appear as if you're browsing right from the comfort of your own home.
ExpressVPN is the champ of VPN providers with its excellent speed, plethora of security features, and, of course, its ability to unlock geo-restricted content, gets us the best seat in the house for the third Test between the British & Irish Lions and South Africa.
Better still, it offers new customers a 30-day money back guarantee, allowing you to give it a shot and find out if it's actually the service for you, before you part with your hard-earned dollar. Better still, right now you can save 49% and receive an additional 3 months with your plan for free.
How to live stream British Lions vs South Africa: Third Test anywhere else in the world
South Africa fans will be able to cheer on the Springboks at home via subscription service Super Sport. Kick off is at 6pm SASTand If you're away from the TV you can also watch the action via the network's streaming service for PC and Mac as well as via SuperSport's dedicated app.
In the US you'll be able to live stream the third Test, as well the remainder of the Lions tour of South Africa matches on NBC Sports. This means you'll be able to watch on NBC's on-demand service, Peacock TV, which costs just $4.99 a month - or you can opt for no-ads for $10 a month. Better still, new customers can benefit from a 7-day free trial.
Meanwhile, fans based in Australia can watch British & Irish Lions vs South Africa live via ad-free streaming service Stan Sport.
A subscription will set you back $10 per month (on top of a $10 Stan sub), but you can take advantage of a 7-day FREE TRIAL.
In New Zealand pay-tv network Sky Sport is showing the British & Irish Lions vs South Africa.
If you're already a subscriber, you can tune in online using the country's Sky Go service, while cord-cutters and anyone else can try the Sky Sport Now streaming-only platform - where a weekly pass costs just $19.99.
How to use a VPN to unblock any restrictions
If you're outside of your preferred broadcaster's boundaries, you can use a VPN to unblock any geo-restrictions and watch a British Lions vs South Africa live stream as if you were right at home. Here's our step-by-step guide on how to do just that.
- VPN - standing for virtual private network - offers security and anonymity as you browse online, using set protocols to encrypt your data and make it unreadable to outsiders.
- As a part of that, you can also switch your IP address, which identifies your location.
- Most VPNs offer a list of locations where its servers are based to join. Connecting to them switches your IP to appear as if you're browsing from that country/city. In turn, you can then access content locked to that country.
- When it comes to finding a VPN, you should make sure you find the best one that's suitable for your chosen device, with VPN providers offering compatibility for a ton of devices, including VPN for Mac, VPN for Android smartphones, an iPad VPN, and even a range of fairly nifty free VPNs.
- Once you've made the decision for the most suitable VPN for your device and your means for using a VPN, sign-up and install it.
- To live stream British Lions vs South Africa, all you need to do is select a country showing matches from its list of available servers and connect. You'll then be able to hop over geo-restrictions, with the likes of Stan Sport or Sky Sports opening their online gates to you.
- We also want to ensure your money is well spent, so we would recommend going for a VPN that offers a risk free trial. ExpressVPN is one of many providers that has a 30-day money back guarantee.