The Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K is ideal for anyone looking to upgrade their TV experience with a big range of streaming apps in glorious 4K HDR – and with 40% off at Amazon, you really can't miss it. You won't see better than this in the best Black Friday deals.
As you can see, it's not just the 4K version of the stick that's on sale today – the new Fire TV Stick Lite is also a ridiculously cheap price. Like the 4K Stick, it brings you all the latest streaming services in an easy-to-use interface, but it's only 4K, without HDR or Dolby Atmos audio. These offers are definitely some of the most tempting Amazon Black Friday deals.
• Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite vs Fire TV Stick: what's the difference?
The Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K is among the absolute best streaming sticks on the market today, with our review noting that, "with support for 4K, plus Dolby Vision and HDR10+ and even Dolby Atmos audio, this inexpensive, voice controlled video streamer is one of the tech deals of the year."
Plug either of these Sticks into your TV over HDMI to immediately add Disney+, Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, Shudder, and pretty much anything else you can think of. It's a great way to add smart TV to an older set (or to add a better interface to one that's sluggish or not as up-to-date).
The full details of the deal can be viewed below:
Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K | Was $49.99 | Now $29.99 | Save $20 at Amazon
Amazon's top-of-the-range streaming stick is now discounted by 40%, which means it's under $30 – ridiculous cheap. We awarded this streamer a maximum 5 stars in our review, and concluded that "recommending it becomes something of a no-brainer." The included remote makes it easy to browse, or you can use Alexa voice control to simply ask for what you want.View Deal
Amazon Fire TV Stick Lite | Was $29.99 | Now $17.99 | Save $12 at Amazon
Amazon's new lower-price streamer offers the same great interface and Alexa voice control, so it's easy to find your favorites. The remote is a bit more basic than the 4K version, and it does HD video instead of 4K, with no Dolby Atmos advanced sound, but if you've only got a HD TV, that's probably not a problem.View Deal
If you're actually in the market for a complete new TV watching setup, then be sure to check out T3's authoritative best TV and best OLED TV guides, which are stuffed full of excellent smart TVs. We've also got an excellent list of the very best soundbars on the market today, too.
Black Friday sales around the web (US)
- Apple – see the latest Apple offers here
- Best Buy – massive savings across every department
- Dell.com – save big on notebooks, desktops, monitors and more
- eBay.com – big discounts in the eBay Brand Outlet
- Home Depot – save on furniture, smart home devices and more
- HP – save up to 30% on select products
- Lowes – save up to $500 on select appliances
- Lenovo – deep discounts on gaming laptops, student laptops and more
- Microsoft – Surface and Xbox deals plus Microsoft Store Exclusives
- Newegg – get your computer parts for less
- Nordstrom – deals on Hunter, UGG, The North Face and more
- Target – Target is going big on Black Friday this year
- Walmart – save big on tech, home appliances and much more