Sleeping Dogs fends of UK games chart challengers
Sleeping Dogs has maintained its position for another week at the top of the UK Games Chart
Proof, if any were ever needed, that you can't keep a good Hong Kong action hero down, Sleeping Dogs has managed to hold onto its top spot in the UK videogame sales chart. Square Enix's open world adventure, which mixes up car chases, gunbattles and kung-fu fighting, held off a challenge from arcade fighter Tekken Tag Tournament, which debuts in the chart this week in second position.
You can read the review of Sleeping Dogs here.
The only other new entry in the chart is EA's superb ice hockey sim, NHL 13, which debuts at ninth position. Just behind it, Max Payne 3 brings up the rear of the charts, as a drop in price sees it go from 48th to 10th position.
The rest of the top ten shapes up as follows:
1. Sleeping Dogs (ranked 1last week)
2. Tekken Tag Tournament (new entry)
3. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (ranked 5 last week)
4. New Super Mario Bros. 2 (ranked 3 last week)
5. London 2012: The Official Video Game (ranked 4 last week)
6. The Sims 3: Supernatural (ranked 2 last week)
7. Guild Wars 2 (ranked 6 last week)
8. Dead Island GOTY Edition (ranked 8 last week)
9. NHL 13 (new entry)
10. Max Payne 3 (ranked 48 last week)