Saints Row 4 has remained the UK's biggest selling game for the fourth week in a row
Saints Row 4 has enjoyed its fourth consecutive week at the top of the UK's video games retail sales chart.
While we're quite big fans of Volition's bonkers open-world game - in which players repel an alien invasions with super powers and insane weapons - we feel it's a pretty safe assumption to make that this might be the last week it reigns supreme in the charts as a little game called GTA 5 is set for release tonight.
The only new entry to make any sort of impact was the latest installment in Square Enix's Final Fantasy/Disney mash-up, Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix, which entered the chart in second place. The next highest charting entry, NHL 14 debuted in 11th position.
Elsewhere in the charts there's no change from last week in the games ranked third to seventh, but Rome: Total War 2 has slipped from second place to tenth.
The rest of the top ten chart shapes up as follows:
1. Saints Row 4 (ranked 1st last week)
2. Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix (new entry)
3. Diablo III (ranked 3rd last week)
4. Splinter Cell: Blacklist (ranked 4th last week)
5. Disney Infinity (ranked 5th last week)
6. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (ranked 6th last week)
7. Payday 2 (ranked 7th last week)
8. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (ranked 13th last week)
9. Lego Lord Of The Rings (ranked 12th last week)
10. Rome: Total War 2 (ranked 2nd last week)