Massively popular iOS adventure game Infinity Blade has been gifted with a major new update, bringing an online multiplayer arena mode for its legions of fans to get stuck into.
Widely regarded as one of the best, and best-looking games on the iPhone, Infinity Blade was one of the titles demonstrated at the iPhone 4 launch to show-off the beauty of the new hi-res Retina Display.
The new arena mode allows players to face-off against each other in one-on-one battles via Apple's Game Center, but that's not all of the new free content on offer. The full update includes:
- Enter the Arena: Challenge your friends to multiplayer matches online via Game Center!
- Or play Survivor, and face off against a legion of Titans to see how far you can go!
- New Holiday Helms! A new helm for every season, ready to be played and mastered!
- Over two dozen new magic rings, swords, shields, and helmets! Collect and Master them all!
- And More! New Achievements, more Leaderboards, and some new surprises! Infinity Blade is now better than ever!
For fans who currently own Infinity Blade, which was the first game to be built using the Unreal Engine 3, the update is free to download from today. The title, developed by Chair Entertainment and Epic Games is universal so its also available on the iPad.
Better still, the game is currently available on the App Store for half price at just £1.79. There's never been a better time to get on board with one of the best iOS games ever to grace the App Store.