Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 returns to the top of the charts
Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 has returned to the top of the UK videogames sales chart for the first time since its six-week dominant period in 2013
Well, that didn't take long did it? One moment, DmC: Devil May Cry is flying at the top of the sales chart. The next, it's being jackbooted down the list by some of 2013's strongest titles. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 has reclaimed the top slot for the first time since its unbroken six-week run back in 2013, while FIFA 13 and Far Cry 3 land in second and third position respectively.
DmC: Devil May Cry drops to fourth position, while Assassin's Creed III climbs five places to fifth. Need For Speed: Most Wanted and Just Dance 4 both drop a place to sixth and seventh respectively.
The rest of the top 10 charts shapes up as follows:
1. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ranked 3rd last week)
2. FIFA 13 (ranked 2nd last week)
3. Far Cry 3 (ranked 4th last week)
4. DmC: Devil May Cry (ranked 1st last week)
5. Assassin's Creed III (ranked 10th last week)
6. Need For Speed: Most Wanted (ranked 5th last week)
7. Just Dance 4 (ranked 6th last week)
8. Football Manager 2013 (ranked 7th last week)
9. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (ranked 9th last week)
10. Hitman Absolution (ranked 8th last week)