BioShock Infinte remains in first place on the UK games sales chart for the third week in a row
The lure of the flying city of Columbia has proven to strong for players to resist for a third consecutive week, it seems. BioShock Infinite has retained its Rasputin-like hold on the top position in the UK video games sales chart.
Tomb Raider remains in second place, but both its and BioShock Infinite's sales have dipped quite substantially. Infinite’s sales dropped 44 per cent while Tomb Raider's were down 43 per cent.
FIFA 13 has climbed back up to third place, while last week's new entry, Defiance, drops a place into fourth.
There's very little change to the rest of the games sales chart, with Luigi's Mansion a non-mover in fifth place, Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 and Assassin's Creed III moving up a place each and Gears Of War: Judgment slipping down two place to eighth.
The rest of the UK video games sales top ten chart shapes up as follows:
1. BioShock Infinite (ranked 1st last week)
2. Tomb Raider (ranked 2nd last week)
3. FIFA 13 (ranked 4th last week)
4. Defiance (ranked 3rd last week)
5. Luigi's Mansion 2 (ranked 5th last week)
6. Call Of Duty: Black Ops 2 (ranked 7th last week)
7. Assassin's Creed III (ranked 8th last week)
8. Gears Of War: Judgment (ranked 6th last week)
9. Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (ranked 13th last week)
10. Far Cry 3 (ranked 12th last week)